Pages

Writing My New Chapter

5.09.2012

wish you were here

Have you ever visited a place and wanted the world to know about it?  A visit to Gulfport FL on the shores of Boca Ciega Bay is my new home away from home.  The seafood at Blackfin Blue Cafe is excellent.  Enjoy the pork tacos at Peg's Cantina and Brew Pub. Don't forget to order one of the three home brews made on site to go with that taco.  Strolling up and down the street on a Friday artwalk, first Friday of each month,  you talk with the vendors who truly enjoy their sidewalk gigs.  My favorite was last week when I met author Allison Cesario Paton. She is visiting from Maine and had her five books, Mrs.Bundle Mystery Series available.  I had to buy one. Visit her at www.mrsbundle.com.  An evening in this small town can be topped off with a community play in the Catherine Hickman Theater.  Fun for all ages with Gulfport Beach right next to Williams Pier.  Take a vacation and visit my little town.   

No comments: