Pages

Writing My New Chapter

5.14.2012

Day at the Beach

I visit the local beach to relax and feel my inner peace, which I don't get to explore often enough. Soft gentle waves as they slap the shore. The horizon far over the blue-green water as the sun goes down in the evening.  Day dreaming  about a trip around the globe to far off places like China, Norway, England or in my own back yard, north to Bar Harbor Maine. 




A great little book I found in St. Petersburg Florida is  A Week at the Beach by Jim and Joanne Hubal.  Over 100 things that can inspire, motivate and/or fill your time at the seashore.  My favorite is  number 52 - Take pictures of your favorite beach smells.  Sand, food, heat, water! Seashells, fish on the pier, and suntan lotion come to mind.  Let me know what you smell and how you feel on your next visit the beach.   

   

No comments: